Basic Guidelines and Priorities
- All support from Neoxen Systems is available for both
customers and pre-sales inquiries. Basic priority is on a
first-come, first-serve basis.
- Customers with a current Neoxen SELECT Agreement always
receive the highest priority. For more information on
purchasing a support agreement, please send email to our
Customer Care Center.
- Support requests received from customers that have
current annual subscriptions receive priority over those
that do not.
- Telephone support is available for Neoxen SELECT
Agreement customers only. If a support representative is not
available to take your call, our support receptionist will
enter your information and assign you a ticket. By email you
can reach our Customer
Care Center department.
What We Will Help You With
- Installation of Neoxen Products.
Provided you are using one of our digitally signed
installers, the operating system and service pack are listed
as supported and the installation defaults are selected, our
technical support staff will assist you in getting Neoxen
products up and running. If it is determined that one of the
above conditions is not met, an alternative will be
suggested and the ticket closed.
- Security Settings.
We will assist you with NTFS and registry permission
settings, provided you are logged in as the local
administrator for the machine.
- Algorithmic Recommendations Using Neoxen Products to Develop a Solution.
Our team of experts can provide you with the best ways to get the job
done. We will provide you with "how to" functionality that
explains the best way to use Neoxen products.
- Explanation of Neoxen Product Properties and Methods.
Unclear about how a particular property or method is used?
Our technical support representatives can further explain
how all of our products properties and methods work.
- Order of Precedence Issues When Using Neoxen Products.
Your particular situation may be unclear as to when you call certain methods or set certain
properties with Neoxen products. Just ask our Technical
Support personnel if you are on the right path and if not,
we will help you get there.
- Pseudo-code Examples That Assist With Developing a Solution.
Since Neoxen products can be used in literally dozens of environments, we utilize
pseudo-code when explaining the operation of our products.
We may not speak your exact language, but our Technical
Support team can point you in the right direction with easy
to understand examples.
- Bug Determination.
Not every software product is perfect and sometimes bugs do
crop up. We at Neoxen Systems take defect reports seriously
and report them up the pipeline to development as soon as
they are reproduced in-house. If the culprit is determined
to be a defect, you will be told which service pack or hot
fix it will be corrected in, and if you are a Technical
Support Agreement customer, you will get an incident
credited back to you.
- Troubleshooting Your Program's Interaction With Neoxen Products.
Provided the issue can be traced to using a Neoxen product and any other
pertinent guidelines have been followed, our Technical
Support team can review your code in helping you resolve
- Enhancement Logging.
We at Neoxen Systems are committed to providing the
highest quality products on the market and take all
enhancement requests seriously. You will be notified which
service pack, hot fix or new version the enhancement will be
made available in.
What We Will Not Do
- Look at issues if you have not yet downloaded the
- Convert software between two different languages.
- Assist you in setting up your operating system (outside
of Neoxen product configuration issues)
- Write your software for you. You should contact our
Sales Department in
order to request software engineering services.
Follow us in Social Media